Sunday, April 20, 2014

France!! 🇫🇷

I just got back from a trip of a lifetime in France!! I was able to travel to Paris, Bourdeaux, Biarritz, Provence, and Nice!! As an extra I went to Spain and Monaco!! In 10 days I never knew you could travel to so many different places and still have enough time for shopping and exploring! I barely knew any French and mostly everyone could speak fluent English!! As a fashionista, I could not get enough of the European fashion!! I mean, WOW!! Every one was dressed classy and fashionable. Every where you look, you would see Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and that's just to name a few! I was in heaven!! Suits, heels, slim fitted trousers, designer bags, seemed like essentials to the French!! I got to ride the metro in Paris and ride the tgv down to the south! I always like to say, my favorite things in life are new experiences!! Spain and Monaco were not much different from France!! I got to see the palace of the princess of Monaco, amazing is a huge understatement!! The whole country is gorgeous, every view is a spectacular view! I was able to see people setting up for the huge car race in a few weeks!! I highly highly suggest everyone visit France!! I will most definitely travel back over to Europe!! Hope y'all liked the post!! Pictures will come soon!!
Xoxoxo
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment