Thursday, May 8, 2014

Football ❤️

Like I said in my earlier post about some changes to my blog, it will not be completely fashion and beauty, I will incorporate miscellaneous posts too. Well, guess what!! This is one of those different posts!! 

Today I will be talking about FOOTBALL!! I LOVE football, it's my favorite sport and when the fall comes around I know my football nights, Saturdays, and Sundays are completely booked with games! Today is the NFL Draft!! My excitement is out of this world, I have been waiting for this day ever since January 6 when the college football national championship game occurred. I was very happy the Florida State Seminoles won!! I hope Johnny Manziel and all the Alabama Crimson Tide players get picked!! My favorite college football teams are Alabama and Texas A&M, I love everything about them!! For one thing, the uniforms, especially for Texas A&M, are superb! They are different but a staple kind of uniform! My favorite uniforms go to Oregon, and having the Nike headquarter on campus does help!! My favorite Texas A&M uniform was the onyx and maroon uniform (pictured below)
It's so cute!! Well, I hope all the college football players have the opportunity to get drafted today and this weekend!! 

I hope you are okay with these new different posts!! I enjoy mixing it up!! Have a great day!!
Xoxo
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment