Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Denim Project - Easton

The Denim Project - Easton is an amazing new store! I've gotten a lot of clothes from here and let me tell you something, they are just divine! The very first time I bought a pair of jeans from here, was in March, and those jeans are still stayin' strong! They have high end clothing that is always on trend! I hate buying clothes that only last a few months, but this store sells clothing that will last you for years! I talked to one woman when I was shopping there, and she was telling me that a pair of jeans they sell, Raleigh, are still amazing on her and she purchased them in her college days, she's in her mid to late 20's now. WOW! The Denim Project is always changing up their styles! Every season they change up their wardrobe with pieces that are right on trend so no worries you will always look AMAZING!

 How cute are those jeans, made with the best fabric you can find, they're soft, comfortable, and perfect for every body shape! I swear you need to stop in if your ever around the Easton Pennsylvania area which you obviously should be!
 Not only do they have women clothing that are to die for, they also have men's clothing that are always right on trend!
As you can see, they have many pairs of jeans, not only in the denim wash but in different colors! You can find the whole color wheel here!

Denim Vests, Denim Shirts, and everything in between is sold here so that you can put a whole outfit together and show it off at the club (COME ON, every girl shows off a great outfit the day they buy it, we all do it, no excuses!)

Lauren Conrad ( an icon for fashion) is wearing one of my favorite pairs of jeans that I bought from the Denim Project, BlankNYC's coral jeans!



I mean come on! You have to stop in just to see the place, and try on a pair of jeans! No need to say thanks, I got ya girl! Stop by the Denim Project - Easton Pennsylvania when ever your around and you will LOVE this store as much as I do!

Have a Great Day!

- AM

No comments:

Post a Comment