Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving OOTD

Hey!!!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday!!!!! I know I did! I dressed up for Thanksgiving this year, usually I wear sweats because I don't care about what I look like, but, this year was an exception. I decided to go casual but dressy. I really liked this ombre` denim shirt that I purchased at Target, the brand is xhileration, I felt like it was missing something so I decided to add this silver necklace from Forever 21 and I put it through the collar so it made it seem like it all went together. I wore regular silver studs for earrings, nothing special. For my pants, I purchased them from The Denim Project - Easton (I did a blog post about them, look at the last post for more info). They are by BlankNYC and this is the best pair of jeans I have ever bought. They are so soft and so nicely made! I would definitely stop into that store for a good pair of jeans! For my shoes I wanted to add a touch of blue and tie the whole look together so I went with these black oxfords with blue welt (very bottom of shoe). I purchased the oxfords at Target, the brand is mossimo. My nails are a dark oxblood, plum color from OPI's Kardashian Collection called "Smile for the Glam-era". I have a white watch on, a silver ring, a black bangle from Forever 21, and a spike bracelet from Charlotte Russe. I like the edgy feel of the spike bracelet and the black bracelet matched my shoes so I wore it. My hair I left natural and just clipped it in the back.



 I hope you like my outfit! Try to re create it for fun!
Have a nice day,
- AM

No comments:

Post a Comment