Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Colors For Spring!!

Hey Lovelies!! Spring is rapidly approaching and you know what that means… flowers blooming and the sun comes out!! I love spring so much; it is easily my favorite season!! I love to see all the cool new colors, and beauty / fashion must haves for spring, so today I decided to let you know all about the cool colors that will be big in spring!! So let’s begin…
Blood Orange. Not only do they taste good, they are one of the biggest colors for spring time too.


Black and White. Chic. Classic. The new spring.


Dusk Blue. Elegant. Classy.
Emerald. A.K.A Color of the year!!


Grayed Jade.


 Tender Shoots.

Lemon Zest.



African Violet.


Monaco Blue.


Poppy Red.
All the colors were found on Pantone!!
Thank You so much!! Have a great day!! I hope you try out some of these adorable colors; I know I will be!! If you do try some of these colors out, send me a pic on Twitter (Click Here).

- AM

No comments:

Post a Comment