Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer 2013 Fashion and Beauty Trends!!

Hey lovelies!! So, today I will be talking to you about the summer trends!! I know we are already half way through summer but at least I made this post!! You should try some of these trends out, but always remember, you should only try them if you like them!! So lets begin...

Fashion:
Summer 2013 Summer Trends
  • Crop Tops
  • Circle Skirts
  • Mini Dresses
  • Black and White
  • Neon
  • Chevron
  • Maxi Dresses
Beauty:
  • Colored Eyeliner
  • Matte Lips
  • Beach Waves
  • Low Buns
  • Glowing Cheeks
  • Bold Eyebrows
So, I hope you like some of these trends and try them out!! I know I will definitely try all the beauty trends and some of the fashion trends!! Thanks and have a great day!! Congrats to the Royal Family on their little Prince George of Cambridge!! 

- AM
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment