Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back To School Outfit Ideas!!


Hey Lovelies!! I have a fashion post today!! So since it is back to school season now, I decided to pick 5 outfits for the first week of school!! No matter if you’re going into middle school, high school, or college, you can get inspiration from at least one of these outfits!! Just remember try to keep in mind your dress code, if you have one; you can critique these outfits to better suit you!! So let’s begin!!

1. Casual and Comfy!! I chose to pair this black crop top from H&M with high waist lace shorts from Forever 21. To bring the shirt and shorts together I decided to add this belt which matches with these strappy sandals from Target!!

2. Sophisticated and Chic!! I paired this floral crop top from Forever 21 with high waist shorts also from Forever 21. The bronzy gold strappy sandals, in my opinion, really go well with the colors in the shirt. P.S. how cool is the back of this shirt!!

3. Laid Back and Cute!! The turquoise linen shirt is from Forever 21 which pairs nicely with the geometric printed leggings also from Forever 21. The sandals are from Target; I really like how they look, I don’t know why but they look tribally to me, oddly enough!!

4. Rock and Sassy!! I love the overalls trend, so I decided to wear a denim pair from Blank NYC. I put an embellished crop top under from Forever 21. You could always put a shirt under to cover up more or just through on a light weight cardigan!!


5. Girlie and Pretty!! I love this maxi dress is a little short so that I can see my Steve Madden Wedges. I like how the white stripes in the dress go with the shoes!!!

I hope you liked these outfits and remember to rock your style to the fullest!! Thanks and have a great day!!

-AM
fashionforwardam4.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment