Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring 2013 Beauty Trends!!

Hey Lovelies!! So today I will be talking to you about the Spring/ Summer 2013 Beauty Trends that you should definitely try out! You may like one trend more than the other but have no worries, there are plenty to choose and experiment with!! It was all about the eyes, either bold or minimalistic, the eyes were the center of attention!! So let's begin..

Intense Eyes: Jewel Tones, Metallics, Bold Color, Long Lashes:


Chanel

Improved "No Make-up" Look: Perfecting the skin, "Blushing" color to the cheeks, Curl to the lashes to open up the eyes, Contoured figured:

Balmain
Lower Lash line Spotlight: Smudged liner, no more neutral:

Diane Von Furstenberg
Pop of Color:

Giles
Sixties: Filled in brows, nude lip:

Marc Jacobs
Matte Look: lips, and, face:
Alexander McQueen

Burberry Prorsum

All Things Pink:

Donna Karan
Browns:
Roberto Cavalli

BIG Lashes:
Gucci

Source:Vogue Beauty Trends
Pictures: GoRunway

Thanks!! I hope you try out some of these trends, I know I will!! I really like the matte look and bold eyes and lips!! Don't be afraid to try out new things and come out of your comfort zone, that's what beauty and fashion is for, to try new things and experiment!! Come back for more fun!! Tweet me a pic of you trying out any of these trends, I would love to see! Have a nice day!!

- AM
https://twitter.com/FashionForwardA

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my post athttp://unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com/2013/02/leibster-award.html for more details! Hopefully you haven't already been nominated, I just loved your blog and wanted to make sure you were recognized for it! I am your newest follower too and am excited to see all your upcoming posts!

    XO COURTNEY
    Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete