Saturday, February 2, 2013

OOTN

Hey Lovelies!! How are you today on this fine Saturday!! I attended a party last night for my friends birthday, so I decided to share what I wore!! So lets begin...



I was going for sophisticated glam and I think I achieved the look. My dark grey tanktop is from Sugarlips. My essential blazer that every girl should have, its a staple, is from Forever 21. My black sparkly skirt was a gift, so I don't know where I got it. I am wearing black tights with my nude heels. I really didn't add any pop of color, I really wanted to go for neutrals. My bracelet and Necklace are also from Forever 21. I wore my hair straight and my nails are Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips in kitty kitty, it is just cheetah print, I love them!!

Thanks, and sorry for not posting in a long time, I think I will start posting blog posts on Sundays and Wednesdays. So look out for 2 every week! I swear!! Come back for more fun!

P.S. If you attended a party tweet me a pic of your outfit, I would love to see it!

- AM
https://twitter.com/FashionForwardA

No comments:

Post a Comment