Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas!!

Hey Lovelies!! I have a lovely (get it, love, like Valentine’s Day), posts for you today! I have 3 outfits for every occasion!! No need for a date to wear these outfits on the 14th, your friends, or maybe even alone time is exactly what you will need on Valentine's Day!! I love getting dressed up even if I will be watching the movie Valentine's day at home cuddled up with my dog!! You can wear these outfits everywhere and feel gorgeous!! So let’s begin…

Foreign Film Red Dress

This outfit is for a date night, maybe with someone special or your best girlfriends celebrating singleness!! Love It!! I like the color, and the longer sleeves, since we still are in the winter season it will keep you a little warmer. I like that it is body con so it will show off your curves. I like the V neck that isn’t too low but perfect for showing a little decollate skin! I would pair this with gold jewelry and nude heels.
Someday Sweetheart Strapless Blush Pink Midi Dress

Next outfit is a little more casual but perfect for date night like the first outfit. I like the sweetheart neckline, a very girly appeal. The color is perfect for everyone! I would wear gold or silver jewelry on this outfit, you can be daring and wear red heels also, or stick to nude for a very sweet look.

Red Cropped Pants
The last outfit is casual dressy. I would wear this to a movie date, or a less casual affair. It is girly but still gorgeous. I like that the red pants are incorporated to stay with Valentine’s Day colors. The black blazer is an essential and gives a more dressy appeal to the outfit. I would wear flats or go with wedges/ heels to make it more glam; nude or black is perfect. Like every look here, you can wear silver or gold jewelry. Whatever you think works well with your complexion and style!!
All the outfits here today are from LuLu's; a great store for everything girly and glam!!
I hope you liked all the outfits and try them out!! If you do take inspiration from any of these outfits, tweet a picture to me!!
-         AM
https://twitter.com/FashionForwardA

1 comment:

  1. I have found you through the Lauren Conrad website, and I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other. Just leave a comment to let me know.
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    Enter my GIVEAWAY Birthday Month Giveaway {International}

    ReplyDelete