Sunday, August 11, 2013

Are You a Perfume Expert??

Hey Lovelies!! I love to wear perfume; to me it makes me feel girlie and complete!! I always think of it as the finishing product to any great outfit. I know everyone does the old technique of the spray and walk through but, you may not know how to put on your perfume the right way. So, today I will be talking about the right way to apply perfume to make it vibrant and last longer. Let’s begin… 


 • Always use a fragrance free body wash and moisturizer. 

 • Perfume lasts longer when applied to a moisturized area. 

 • You should apply your perfume right after the shower when you are damp, and right before you put clothes on. 

 • Your pulse areas are where you should put your perfume; for example on the inner wrists and back of ears. 

 • Don’t rub your wrists together; this can make you skins natural oils and your perfume to mix, thus making an altered scent from the friction of the movement. 

• Your pulse will diffuse your perfume making it last longer. I hope you liked this post!! Now you are the expert at applying perfume!! Come back for more fun!! Thanks! 


 - AM www.fashionforwardam4.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment