Tuesday, August 27, 2013

#OOTD Summer Fun Outfit!!

    Hey Lovelies! So today I have a fun outfit to show you! I was going to lunch with some people, and I was getting compliments from everyone! So I knew if random people were complimenting me, then I definitely need to show it to my lovely viewers! I love this outfit especially now, cause it is perfect for summer! It shows some midrift, but not too much! The skirt I just got and I am in love, I love the floral print; finally I have found the perfect circle skirt! I like this crop top because it is light weight and perfect for hot summer days! I just feel like the wedges just finish the outfit! Since so much is going on with the floral and stripes, I decided to add just a gold bracelet! 


Red Stripe Crop Top: American Eagle 
Floral Circle Skirt: Forever 21 
White Wedges: Steve Madden 
Gold Bracelet: Forever 21 

    Thank you so much!! Come back for some more fun!! If you like this outfit, I would love to see you put a rendition together and leave a link in the comments! Also, let me know what you love wearing in the summer!! 

- AM
www.tumblr.com/fashionforwardam4

No comments:

Post a Comment