Tuesday, January 29, 2013

OOTD

Hey Lovelies!! I feel like a Tommy Hilfiger model today! When I woke up and put my outfit on I just felt European, I just don’t know why. LOL. But back to business, so I am going to start posting pictures of my outfit of the day (OOTD) when I feel like it is special!! I love the trend of collared shirts under sweaters and today I finally did it! So here’s my look:
I like how I rolled up the sleeves to show some of the ombrè part of the button down shirt which is from Target. I love this sweater, definitely my favorite sweater that I have in my wardrobe, it is a cable knit sweater and the contrast against the blue just seems cool to me, I got this sweater at Forever 21. My jeans are from Hollister. My boots are brown and black contrast and I love how chic and refined they look. To me they give off like a polished and sophisticated feel. (Sorry don’t know where they are from! I got them for Christmas.) I just went with my everyday jewelry; the bangle is from Henry Bendel. My earrings are just silver cross earrings from Forever 21. My nails are Sally Hansen hard as nails in gunmetal. I just wore my hair in a messy side braid.
So this is my completed look! Hope you liked it! Come back for more fun!
-         AM



No comments:

Post a Comment