Sunday, December 23, 2012

Favorites: Fashion Edition!!

Part 2 of this series is here! Fashion Favorites! I love fashion so much! (I hope you can tell or I’m failing at this blog). It was hard to come up with my favorites actually, because I didn’t know the topics to choose and I just love so many of my clothes that it was so difficult to choose just one, but don’t worry I did! Success! So let’s begin!
Favorite…

1.       Pajamas: I love this pair of fluffy pajamas! They are so comfortable! The pattern is the best part to, I mean who doesn’t like pink and red! This pair is from Forever 21 lingerie line.

2.       Sweater: (1st) I like to have a staple color when it comes to sweaters, but they have to be soft and not itchy! This sweater is the best because you can dress it up and down, and it will always look good. This sweater is from Forever 21. Also the Wildfox beach jumpers (2nd) are the softest, comfiest sweaters ever! I love wearing them on the days where I don’t feel like working to look good but I still want to dress nicely.


3.       Jeans: These jeans are so comfy! They literally are perfect for the times where I have so much to do and I don’t want to be uncomfortable! They are the perfect neutral and are so easy to dress anything with. I got these jeans at The Denim Project – Easton (I have a blog post about this store, definitely my favorite store to go get jeans from, look in the side bar for the post, November 2012).

4.       Shorts: I love these high waited turquoise lace shorts! They are from Forever 21. They are just so different and that is probably the reason why I bought them!  

5.       Skirt: Body con, floral skirt… LOVE! This skirt is from Forever 21 also (I am realizing I shop here a lot)! Perfect for cinching in the waist! You can tuck your shirt into it and just let the band on top show or pair it with a belt for more of a sleek look.

6.       Long-Sleeve Shirt: This rich forest green color is perfect for me! I love the sheerness of it, so it is okay for all seasons! It is a high – low shirt with adjustable sleeves, which is my favorite so you can adjust them to a certain season if you want.

7.       Jacket: I love this denim jacket! It is rocker and girly and just cool! Lol! I got it at The Denim Project – Easton. I love dressing it up and down.

8.       Short-Sleeve Shirt: (1st) Perfect for any occasion! I love the embellished collar which adds an edginess vibe to the shirt. (2nd)I like just comfy light weight flowy shirts that are perfect for casual days. The 2 in the back are from Forever 21 and the gray one is from Pac Sun.
9.       Tank top: I LOVE muscle tees! They are the coolest tank tops ever! I always feel hardcore when wearing them lol! I like tees with patterns or sayings on it to add more pizzazz to the shirt! The gray one is from Pac Sun and the white one is from Forever 21.

10.   Dress: Girly comes to my mind when I see this dress. I like the belt that cinches in at the waist, it adds more to the whole dress. I like that there are sleeves and obvi I love the lace! This is from Forever 21.

11.   Shoes:
·         Boots: I like the wedge and the buckle detail, they are so comfy! I get leg pains if I don’t wear shoes with a heel or arch and I can walk in these forever and they won’t make my legs hurt after a while of walking! These are from Target.

·         Oxfords are the best shoes ever! I don’t like wearing sneakers to school but I wear these all the time! These are from Target.

·         Sandals: I like that this pair has a buckle that wraps around my ankle. I have really narrow feet and these sandals work perfectly for me!

·         Heels: I just like these! I like the peep toe so that if I have a pedicure for a special event you can see it and I love the height of the heel, just right for me. I am 5’10” so I can’t wear too high of a heel for everyday use, these are just right!

12.   Bag: I am not a crazy bag hoarder, I only have 2 bags and this is the only one I use really! This is from Nine West. It isn’t too big or too small for me. I don’t hold a lot so it’s perfect and I like the long strap!

13.   Scarf: I don’t own a lot of scarves but I just love this one! Its big and cozy and just cool in general. I just really like it!


Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays! Come back soon for the hair care, skin care, and misc. editions of the this series! Have a great day!

- AM

No comments:

Post a Comment