Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Year's Eve Outfit Ideas!!

Hey!! New Year's Eve is just around the corner and many people (especially me, seriously) have no idea what to wear! When I think of NYE (new year's eve), I think SPARKLES and SEQUINS!! I love sparkles and sequins all year round but oh, I go cray cray during this fine day! All the pieces that I picked out are from Forever 21’s Holiday Glitz Section. They are affordable and easy to get, just perfect for a quick outfit find! So lets begin!
Outfit 1: Silver and Black! I love this outfit! The silver dress is body hugging and has a higher neck so it is perfect for a peter pan collar necklace. The bracelet is a subtle detail that just adds more to the look. I love that the clutch and the shoes match, in my opinion I feel like that ties the whole look together. I think this is my favorite look.


Outfit 2: This black body con dress with a v-neck back is perfect for people who don’t want to go all out like the silver dress but still want that pizz azz in their outfit. I like the gold that I added; I think that it adds a pop of glam to the outfit! I would add the belt where the sequined bodice ends and the plain skirt starts. For a plus, the belt will cinch in the waist. Now obvi you have to wear shoes, I was going with this gold flat that has the gold for the accessories but also has black to match with the dress. You could wear gold heels also if you don’t like flats. For a plus though you can stand for hours and your feet won’t hurt! The bracelet is also a subtle detail but does go with the mixing metals trend. Finally the bag makes the whole outfit work in my opinion, I love how sparkly it is!



Hair and Makeup: Seriously whatever you want to do/ feel comfortable with is fine. You can do an intense cat eye or sparkly eye shadow or maybe a bold lip, whatever you like! Just remember BALANCE! If you have a main focus on your eyes, then tone down the lips, same for the opposite, if you have a bold lip, tone down the eyes. Make sure you also don’t take away from the gorgeous outfit you pick! For the hair, you could also do whatever your little heart desires, a top knot would look good though or striaght or loose waves pined back to show your face wuld also look gorg!
Thanks! Have a great day/ new year!! Come back for more fun!
-          AM

No comments:

Post a Comment