Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fabulous Fitness!!!

Hey everyone!! Now I'm sure everyone watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night on CBS; howeverv if you didn't, I'll save you the pain! Their were gorgeous girls walking down the runway, with beautiful bodies and performances by the industries hottest, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Bruno Mars. This year Victoria Secret really blew the show away, I was stunned at all the pieces that were shown. Well I know many people, after watching the show, get into a health kick, and yes I do too! Today I am going to talk about my favorite every day workouts to get your body looking toned, flawless, and beautiful!

1. Go for a run! I love to run, well kinda! It can be boring sometimes but don't you worry, I know just what to do to keep you occupied, if you're running outside listen to music. But if you run on a treadmill, since it is like 40 degrees where I live, then I like to WATCH A MOVIE! I love watching movies while running; they make the time go by so much faster! Now to get a better workout, I would definitely turn the incline up, it will feel like you're running up a hill but it does burn more calories and tone that tushy more. If that is not enough for you, then hold weights, this is my favorite tip, not only are you toning your legs, you are also toning your arms! This workout can give you a whole body exercise! Remember though drink water and don't feel like you have to go fast!

2. Do some cardio! Definitely some of the best excersises to do at the gym is doing cardio, my favorite machine is the elliptical! This machine really works you out! I like holding weights in my hands and going through the arm motions because it burns more calories, and it gives your arms a workout as well.

3. I know not everyone can go to the gym, but some easy exercises to do at home can take no time if your also are in a hurry. A plank is a good excersise to do at home, and let me tell you, expect your abs to be burning! Crunches are a good exercise also, to make them harder lift your legs.

4. My all time favorite exercise is dancing! Get some music and dance away! You would be surprised how many calories you burn in just one hour of dancing!

5. Lastly, you can always get a gym membership, go to workout classes, like cycling, yoga, pilates, or even zumba! Even get a wii or xbox kinect and workout games, I have a few of the workout games for the wii and I love them!

I hoped you like these tips and remember no matter what YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!

- AM

No comments:

Post a Comment