Sunday, December 30, 2012

Favorites: Hair Care!!

It is the end of the favorite’s series! Today is my favorite hair products! I do not do a lot to my hair; I leave it natural about 99% of the time. Occasionally I will curl it and, omg if I ever straighten it, something is going on. I do not want to damage my hair so I do prefer leaving it natural so that I keep my hair healthy! I have very thin flat hair so I really like to use things to give me more volume! So let’s begin!
Favorite…
1.       Shampoo: I am using the Big Shampoo from Lush. I just started using it last week though, but I already fell in love with it! It gives me volume, shine, and leaves my hair so soft! This shampoo has seaweed in it to soften the hair and citrus for mega shine! It also contains sea salt which is great for de greasing the hair! It’s natural too! It has a much different texture then regular shampoos but don’t worry, you use it exactly the same way!

       2.       Conditioner: To go hand in hand with the shampoo, I also like Big Solid Conditioner from Lush. It gives your hair mega volume, shine, and softness. Basically you rub it all over the place where you would normally put your conditioner, don’t be fooled by the way it looks.

3.       Fortifying Shampoo: I like the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Shampoo. I remember using it for the very first time and I was like “HOLY MOLY” I do not use a lot on my hair but I felt a difference with the texture of my hair. It felt clean. This shampoo is great for taking all the buildup and dirt out of your hair and deep cleaning it.

4.       Oil Treatment: Bio Silk Silk Therapy is my favorite! I also like Moroccan oil but bio silk is my holy grail! I have been using it forever and it just adds shine and softness to my hair. I also use it as a detangle product; before I brush my hair out I like to put a dime sized amount in my hair and it helps take out all the tangles.

5.       Heat Tamer Spray: Tressemè Heat Tamer Spray is my favorite for blow drying and curling (it also can be used for flat ironing) my hair. I like the pump because it evenly distributes the product all over my hair. My favorite for flat ironing is the John Frieda Frizz Ease Heat Defeat which is ideal for straightening your hair. This product weighs down the hair so that it is easier to flat iron, which means using less heat!


6.       Hairspray: L'Oreal Elnett Hair Spray is the bomb.com! I can spray this all over my head and it won’t get crunchy! My #1 pet peeve with hairspray is crunchiness, I can’t stand it, and I need to be able to move my hair. I usually will spray it right after doing my curls and then run through them to separate and my curls will stay in place and won’t lose the curl, love it!

7.       Dry Shampoo: I like the Batiste Dry Shampoo. I do not like oily roots and this baby zaps them away! Whenever I am running somewhere and I feel like my hair looks gross, (it happens to all of us) I will add a little bit of this all over my roots and my hair will look better! I also like the Sauve Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo which also does the trick.

8.       Blow dry Cream: Organix Moroccan Smooth Perfection Blow Out Cream is great! It makes my hair extra soft and smooth and adds a bunch of shine! I like to use it at night right after my bio silk silk therapy and both of these products just make wonders for my hair!

9.       Sea Salt Spray: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. If I ever use anything to get more refined lose curls then I use this product when my hair is damp. I love to put this in my hair at night before bed and twist little sections around my fingers and when I wake up I have nice lose curls! They do look great if I might add!

10.   Finishing Crème: John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme. This is the ultimate product to hold, add shine, and put the cherry on top of any do. After I straighten or curl my hair I just add this and viola, my look is complete!  

11.   Curling Iron: Hot Tools Curling Irons are amazing! I love them! I just love how they are great quality, and last for a long time!

12.   Flat Iron: KQC Flat Iron. This is supposed to be one of the best flat irons on the market, and omg I can agree! It takes me 5 minutes to straighten my hair when I use this, even though I never do it, but that’s okay. I go over my hair once and it is straight, I love it! I also have used it on my friend who has thick, long, coarse hair and it makes her hair look really good also, so it works on every hair type!

Thanks!! Have a great day!! I hoped you liked this series!! I will have my first makeup and hair tutorial up very soon!!
-          AM

No comments:

Post a Comment