Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday Outfit Ideas!!

Hey!! So it is the holiday season again (thankfully)!! I love this season so much! What I hate is not knowing what to wear for the holidays!! Do not worry, I am saving all your worries and giving you 4 outfits that I would wear!! So lets begins!!

Casual - Dressy! This green sheer high low shirt is from Forever 21. Green is the color of the season so I definitely wanted to incorporate it into these holiday looks. These dark blue wash denim jeans are from Hollister. I love how the nude heels go so well with the outfit, to me it gives the outfit a fresh look! For my accessories I paired a black silver embellished bracelet from Forever 21 with a silver spiked bracelet, a tribalesque black and silver ring, a black and silver necklace, with silver rings from Charlotte Russe. Over all, I really do like this outfit! It is great for a holiday party!

Party! I really like this look, I may even wear this when my family gets together! I paired a blue sparkle shirt from Forever 21 with black denim jeans. I matched my shoes with my jeans obviously and the accessory is just 3 inter looped bangles to form 1 bangle from Forever 21!

Fancy! I know there are some people out there who dress up for the holidays, I mean I do it so no worries! I really like this forest green dress with a sweetheart body con part with half sleeve/ neckline lace from Forever 21. Green IS a holiday color! This dress hits in the middle of the thigh. I added nude open toe shoes which in my opinion, work really well with the color of the dress. For my accessories I added a ribbon detailed bracelet with pearls, all from Forever 21!

Fancy! This is a lace oxblood purple dress from Target. The dress is 3/4 sleeves. Its a high neckline dress and in the back it has a low back, not that far down though, no worries on bras being visible. The dress is a little short but not to short for family occasions. I paired this dress with black bow heels because I liked how the 2 dark colors looked together. And for accessories, I added cream colored hoops from Forever 21.  

I hope you liked these outfits! Recreate them and send them to my twitter account, I want to see your take on these outfits!: https://twitter.com/FashionForwardA
Have a great day and Happy Holidays!!!

- AM

No comments:

Post a Comment