Saturday, January 19, 2013

Color of the Year!!

Pantone has announced the color of the year!! I am so in love with this years color! Emerald Green! Every year Pantone chooses a color for the year to inspire fashion, beauty, and anything else! Last year was tangerine tango and this year is the "Ultramarine Green" or emerald!! I think emerald is such a gorgeous color! So here are a few inspirational ideas, and how others incorporated the hot color of the year!


Essie Nail Polish in "Going Incognito"


So, I hope you like this color because you probably will be seeing alot of it this year! I definitely will be on the look out for more of this color to incorporate into my style!! Have a great day! P.S. I got a
Pose, my username is FashionForwardAM!! Go follow!!

- AM
https://twitter.com/FashionForwardA


No comments:

Post a Comment