Saturday, January 5, 2013

Drugstore Makeup Favorites!!

Hey Lovelies!! Today, I was thinking what I should do for a post, and I was thinking, since I do alot of high end favorites, I decided to do a favorites for the drugstore. This tag is perfect because the drugstore is affordable, and close to really anyone. Over the years, drugstore makeup has become amazing quality! So lets begin!!

1. Favorite drugstore makeup brand!
- I would have to say, it is a mix between Maybelline, Revlon and L'Oreal. I like all Maybelline products. I like the Revlon Colorstay/ Photo Ready products and from L'Oreal I like their lip products.

2. Favorite face, cheek, eye and lip products!
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay is by far my favorite! It stays put ALL day and it does not fade, look cakey, or crease. It is also super build able which is great for everyone because you can put just a little on for light coverage or build it up for full coverage, suited for all skin types.

- Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer! I put this under my eyes to camouflage my dark circles and just by putting this on over my foundation it looks like I got a full nights sleep (but really who ever does)! You can also highlight your features (top of cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupids bow, below lips, forehead) with it which is great, it is basically a 2 in 1 product.

- Setting Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder! It really locks in your concealer and foundation and keeps it in place all day. It is really perfect for anyone that has combination/ oily skin types. I like to pat my settingpowder onto the skin because, once you put your foundation and concealer on, it isn't exactly into your skin and if your sweep the powder on you can move your foundation and concealer; so i pat it into to really lock in everything!

- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Bronze Booster! This product is amazing for contouring, it gives you an all over glow that wont make you orange but gives you just the best tan! It also has some benefits like, carob tree extract which helps to naturally enhance a healthy-looking bronze glow. Vitamin C and E are potent antioxidants which help to improve skin's clarity and radiance. If you use it daily it helps to boost skins natural luminosity.

- Blush: Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blushes! They may only have a few colors but they are really great for a natural blushing color! Blush is basically a way to brighten the face and this is just great for that!

- Lip Balm: Maybelline Baby lips! They are so nice! They come in clear and have some colored balms if you want a little color on your lips. They last well and just make your lips so smooth and soft, even in the winter season! Also I love the L'Oreal Color Riche Balms!

- Lip Sticks/ Gloss: Really any L'Oreal gloss or lip stick is nice! All of the ones I have are smooth and apply nicely! I love the 8 hour Infallible Le Glosses from L'Oreal though, they are amazing! They have great color, are opaque, and last for such a long time! They also have plumping lip glosses that do the trick for any one who just wants to enhance there lips and make them fuller!

- Lip Stains: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.

- Lip Butter: I Love the Revlon Lip Butters! They are amazing, that's it, just amazing!

- Cream Eye Shadows: Maybelline 24 Hour Cream Eye shadows are amazing! I have some of the Makeup Forever cream shadows and the Maybelline ones are just as amazing for a fraction of the cost! They stay on great, don't crease and are perfect for eye shadow bases for any eye look. I like Bad to the Bronze the most, it is just an amazing product!

- Mascara: I like any of the Maybelline mascaras, they all are great and just make your lashes look fantastic!

- Eyeliner: I like the Revlon Color Stay Eye liners, they are creamy, stay in place, and are pigmented!

- Gel Liner: Maybelline gel liners! I like to put this on my lower lash line to pull a look together and it just gives me the neatest line ever! I just love how nicely it applies!

Liquid Liner: Revlon Color stay Liquid Liner Pen! I love just putting this on my upper lash line and it just makes them look so much thicker and great!

Thanks! Have a great day!!

- AM
https://twitter.com/FashionForwardA

No comments:

Post a Comment