Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Review: Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette!!

Hey Lovelies!! Guess What! My first review ever! Today I am talking about the new Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette!! It has 6 shadows, ranging from light to dark, perfect for every look!
It is small and compact so it is perfect for traveling, or throwing in your bag for touch ups! It is the same size as an iPhone if you were wondering the size.


It has a mirror when you open it, perfect for applying/ reapplying makeup!
As you can see, the shadows are perfect for any look, preferably a matte neutral look.

Venus - skin tone, light color, this is the only shadow that has a slight shimmer to it. I would use this as a highlight color for the inner corner and brow bone.
Foxy - skin tone color with yellow undertones. perfect for an all over lid color to hide any redness or veins.
W.O.S - skin tone color. I love to sweep this over my lids and it brightens up the eyes!
Naked 2 - Perfect light brown color for the lids. You can use it to fill in your eye brows, or you can use it as a liner for the bottom lash line just to make them a little more prominent.
Faint - Brown color, perfect for crease, lining, or lid color. I like to put this is my outer corner and crease then line the bottom lash line with it, it just looks perfect with Naked 2.
Crave - Deep brownish black color. Perfect for the smokey eye looks, or lining your upper and lower lash line. You could also put this in your crease to give the ultimate drama eye. I like to line my upper lash line with crave because it makes them look fuller!

Thanks!! Have a great day and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

- AM

No comments:

Post a Comment