Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spring 2013 Fashion Trends!!

Hey Lovelies!! I didn't know what to type about today, but don't worry, I got an idea!! Since it is the winter and spring is next, I decided to tell you some of the trends that will be going viral next season!! I knew I had to tell all you fashionistas about it so that you can go on a shopping spree, or look through your closet to make sure you're ready for this spring!! So let's begin!! All the trends and pictures are from Marie Claire Top Spring 2013 Fashion Trends Straight from the Runway!!


Helmut Newton Effect
BCBG Max Azria



Water Trend
Proenza Schouler



Stripes
Oscar de la Renta

Peek-a-Boo Midriff
Jill Stuart
  


All-White Slice and Dice
Alexander Wang
 



Sheer
Timo Weiland
 

Chambray and Denim
BCBG Max Azria

Thanks!! Have a geat day!! Hope you will be showing off some of these trends!!

- AM
https://twitter.com/FashionForwardA

No comments:

Post a Comment